[Wolves] Free to good home

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 12:23:51 UTC 2008

Hi James

I'm afraid someone beat you by about 2 hours to the Optiplex, the other one is till available though if your interested. It's still an Intel chipset though only a 433MHz Celeron. Sorry about that.

If you're not interested in the Celeron, I can bring the book to a LUG meeting for you as there's no point in travelling s far for a book, in fact I can bring the PC too if you're willing to wait. Not sure when I'll be making it to a LUG meeting again though I normally try to make the ones at Morley's flats.

Let me know. Sorry you missed the Dell.

Ad

--

http://blog.adamsweet.org/