[Wolves] EeePC900

Adam Sweet adam at adamsweet.org
Fri Sep 26 11:44:06 UTC 2008

Kris Douglas wrote:

>>> Amazon have them for £179.99 with free delivery -
>>>
>>> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Acer-Aspire-One-Netbook-Seashell/dp/B001BZ923O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1222331081&sr=8-2
>> Wow, that's an incredible price. I wonder if I should not have the
>> boiler repaired this month and get one instead...

> Who needs heat when you can put one of these under your pillow? :D

:)

You know, if I buy a ultra-portable, can we have a bring and compare
meeting where everyone who owns Eee, Aspire One, Advent, MSI Wind, HP
Mininote or whatever brings it along and we try each one out?

It should take me a month or two to get around to buying one, but I
guess you could do this without me :(

Ad