[Wolves] The Website

Ron Wellsted ron at wellsted.org.uk
Mon Apr 6 09:21:31 UTC 2009

The current website (http://www.wolveslug.org.uk) needs to be updated.

It is currently based on Drupal 5 (because the event module used
for publishing the meeting details is only in beta for Drupal 6).

What I would like to see is a revised design with more information
presented in a usable manner, e.g. how to join.

While most of the information is on the site, it is not well
presented.  my fault, I setup the site very quickly using info from
previous versions and the Wiki, fully intending to revise later.

Well, that day has arrived and I want YOUR help to get the site into
something we can be proud of.

Don't go thinking that you cannot help, because you can.

Jobs we need to do on the site:

1/ Improve the apperance (theme)
2/ make the planet page (using PlanetPlanet) look like the rest of the
site.
3/ Organise the content
4/ Make the important information quick & easy to find
5/ ??? your suggestions

Please take some time to visit the site and pass back your
suggestions.  The only restrictions I will place are on disk space and
bandwidth (as I am paying for these).

Over to you.

--
Ron Wellsted