[Wolves] IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Bletchley Prices are in:

Alex Willmer alex at moreati.org.uk
Mon Apr 6 11:14:44 UTC 2009

2009/4/6 Dave Morley <davmor2 at davmor2.co.uk>:
> We need a £15 non-returnable deposit as soon as possible from everyone
> going to cover the cost of the coach.  This needs to be paid in before
> we travel so this is deadly important.

For those like me who'd forgotten about this. The trip is on Saturday
9 May and here's the list of people who responded on list.

http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/wolves/2009-February/026152.html

I'm sure Dave has a more complete and definitive list.

Dave, Thank you very much for arranging this. I'll bring the money on
Wednesday. Alex