[Wolves] Ubuntu 9.04

Kris Douglas webbox.uk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 08:29:12 UTC 2009

2009/4/30 Ron Wellsted <ron at wellsted.org.uk>:

I can tell you, the support for tablets has been greatly improved, and
yes... Macromedia Studio 8 works _FLAWLESSLY_ in Wine 2.1.19 (or
whatever it is, it ends in 19) .

I'm going to try CS4 when I'm at home, but if you have access to
Macromedia Studio 8, (which is not much different) it works pefectly.

--
Kris Douglas
      Softdel Limited Hosting Services
      Mail: kris at softdel.co.uk