[Wolves] Midori. Feel the love

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 17:53:51 UTC 2009

2009/8/2 Peter Cannon <dick_turpin at archlinux.us>:

> I KNOW! CLEARLY YOU DIDN'T READ MY POST!

I thought I did...  blame the pig flu..

> Where did I say Firefox didn't have it? "Um, oh yeah you didn't did you
> Pete all you actually said was Firefox is bloaty and crashy"
>
> Instead of point scoring try adding to the value.

Bugger off!  Point scoring me?  Nah... :-)

Anyway, adding to the value, Midori.  Is it a reimplementation of the
Firefox code?  I did read about Midori some time ago but it was still
early in its life.  If I use it what I want to know is will it run
Firefox plug ins?  I rely heavily on one particular (but obscure) plug
in for my recycling groups.  Without it I couldn't admin the groups
sucessfully.

Kevan Farmer
Linux user #373362
Staffordshire