[Wolves] Hello World

Claire lug at sitesearcher.co.uk
Wed Feb 4 10:12:28 UTC 2009

I have just joined the list and wanted to say Hi and introduce myself.

Soo..

Hi, my name is Claire. I have been using linux since around 2003/4 but
linux solely for around 2 years, albeit with an XP VM for a stubborn few
apps tied to it such as SmartStamp. My preferred distro at the moment is
Mandriva. I started out with Slackware in a console on a low end 386,
moved to Fedora when I upgraded the 386 and have since used more
Fedora's and Ubuntu's and tried out Suse, Mint, Sabayon, Zen Walk to
name a few before settling on Mandriva. It is now on everything apart
from a small ubuntu-lts server.

We recently moved from Cradley Heath to Halesowen and I had a small
online retail business for the last 3 1/2 years until the recession
really bit and I was forced to close it. I'm now looking for work (If
anybody has any please let me know!) and plan on resurrecting my
Skillstrain home study course when I find some. My better half is
Russell and our puppy Molly.

There!