[Wolves] linux at maker faire

Philip Oakley philip.oakley at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 10:02:43 UTC 2009

>Does anyone know if there is going to be a lug presence at the Maker
>Faire in Newcastle next month? I have a stall there, and I'd be happy
>to take some leaflets, etc... if nobody else is going to be there.

I have some leaflet templates that I can email you if you want them.
I have used them at Linux Infopoints previously.
The thing that goes down well is copies of Ubuntu etc, media is
cheap and many people are happy to give a donation to cover costs
(10-20p).

Feel free to email me direct if want any templates.

Phil Oakley