[Wolves] IPv6

Rob Parker rob at iparker.co.uk
Thu Feb 12 17:09:47 UTC 2009

After being reminded by this thread, I've just filled in the signup
form at SixXS, and I'm now waiting for them to verify it. I've also
installed the the aiccu package from the Ubuntu repositories, which as
the only response to a 'apt-cache search sixxs', so I'm assuming
that's the package Ron installed last night.

--
Rob Parker <rob at iparker.co.uk>
http://rob.iparker.co.uk/