[Wolves] Linux Sysadmin Job

Andrew Lewis andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 10:31:46 UTC 2009

2009/2/13 Adam Sweet <adam at adamsweet.org>:
> The following job spec arrived in my feeds this morning, I cracked up
> and people were looking at me. Read the description. Might not pass your
> work's web filter if you have one, which should give you an indication
> of the content :)

The thing that amuses me more is the bit about it being a "24*7*365
team environment" - what does that actually *mean*? Would it be
possible to work somewhere without a full time environment? Do other
companies have a team working environment for 6 months, followed by a
Battle Royale style individualistic death match? What happens during
leap years?

Still, it brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "If you've got an
issue, here's a tissue"

Spline