[Wolves] Wolves Digest, Vol 298, Issue 6

Peter cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Fri Jul 3 16:14:56 UTC 2009

Dave Morley wrote:

> No such thing as a trivial issue, if you don't know the answer.
>
> We are a general group that talks on all levels to all comers.

Yep You can talk about anything to be honest, its a lug (Linux User
Group) not a distribution list. Basically its a bunch of mentally
challenged individuals who are only allowed out after dark who have one
thing in common, they use Linux.

As Alex says switch to normal mode for emails you'll find it easier to
follow.

> Feel free to ask your questions I'm sure that someone can answer them
> for you :)

1. whats the question?
2. What flavor of Linux have you got?
3. Laptop or PC?