[Wolves] Remote Desktop Viewer in Jaunty

John Rose john.aaron.rose at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 9 12:01:38 UTC 2009

Jonathan,

I had done the Port Forwarding (on the router setups OK) & Firewall
Configuration OK. I forgot to mention that I used Remote Help Assistant
(downloaded as deb from Launchpad) on both PCs which then called Remote
Desktop Viewer on the laptop. Everything worked once I disabled UPNP on both
routers.

Regards,
John
07894 211434