[Wolves] Microsoft has submitted the code to the Linux kernel

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 09:35:51 UTC 2009

2009/7/21 Re-LoaD <reload at brum2600.net>:
> http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/262693/hell-freezes-over-as-microsoft-submits-linux-code.html

Wow!!!!!  Now all we need is for Deron Beale to release Freecycle UK
from the grip of a small number of people in the US and we shall start
to see even more freedom.

Long story but Mr Beale has been acting just like the Microsoft Corp.
over the Freecycle Network.  It's why I got out and am trying to run a
new network in an 'open' manner.  Part of which will be putting
documents pertaining to my new network under the CC license.

With apologies to everybody for going off topic here.

Kevan Farmer
Linux user #373362
Staffordshire