[Wolves] Wolves LUG 10 years old

Adam Sweet adam at adamsweet.org
Fri Jul 24 14:00:31 UTC 2009

Re-LoaD wrote:

> And don't forget the Jokes.....oh the jokes... what was that story,
> something to do with Jono's car and a Turd I think.... I could be wrong...

I remember that, I forget the detail but I think Jono woke up for work
one morning and found a fresh human turd on the bonnet which wouldn't
shift, he might even have had to drive to work with it still there.
There might have been part of the story where it was cold so he turned
on the radiator and the stink from turd being heated by the engine was
pulled in through the heating system, but I might be embellishing of my
own accord.

What a disgusting car :)

Ad