[Wolves] Open Science, Open Source Festival

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 12:08:42 UTC 2009

Ah, the simple skill of soldering... to which, for some people, is
anything but simple.  No, no mockery intended as solering is actually,
in reality quite a skill.  To do properly that is.  I think it all
sounds like an excellent idea.

Do you intend on holding small electronics workshops too?  Breadboard
stuff I mean with simple but interesting little projects that can fire
up an interest in electronics?  Like alarm circuits that are
practical.  I'd come to something like this.

Kevan Farmer
Linux user #373362
Staffordshire