[Wolves] Alpha 1200 (install guide for dummies)

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Thu Jul 30 17:30:06 UTC 2009

Hi All

So I can play with a beast of a thing (Well its big at any rate) Alpha 1200

I've downloaded the 3 Debian Alpha CD's can some one point me to a hand
holding, dummies, step by step, guide to installing.

I have the aboot> although the commands seem a bit flaky to me, I looked
on the Debian site where it talks about preceede but my nose started to
bleed.

Course dearly beloved I was expecting, insert CD, switch on, "Hello Mr
Graphical installer" Doh!