[Wolves] PCI graphics card wanted

James Turner james at turnersoft.co.uk
Mon Jun 1 07:54:16 UTC 2009

Adam Sweet wrote:

> Does anybody have a spare PCI graphics card? I'd be especially grateful if it had a
 > low-profile bracket but it's not essential. I used to have loads a
few years ago
> but gave them away.

I think I may have one somewhere, but not low profile. The card itself
(not just the back plate) spans the full width of an expansion slot,
although the VGA connector positioned roughly in the middle. If you
think this would suit your purpose then you're welcome to it.

> Oh and if anybody wants a working Acorn RISC PC with RISC OS 3.5,
 > keyboard and mouse let me know. 30 MHz ARM 610 CPU and 32MB RAM woo!

Oooh! Yes please!

Regards,

James