[Wolves] PCI graphics card wanted

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 08:24:05 UTC 2009

----- Original Message ----

> From: dick_turpin <dick_turpin at archlinux.us>
>
> Adam Sweet wrote:
>
> Right, have the plate.
>
> The cards.
> What one do you need? is it the one with two connector tabs and the Hook
> lug at the back or just the three connector tabs?
>
> Be advise they are all 8MB we might have slightly better but it means
> pulling out boxes so I'd like to know what we are looking for.

Oh, anything really, it doesn't need to special, I just need to be able to get a CLI console, I won't be using a GUI (cos I'm 'ard, me) :-) But a low profile bracket would be a real help as it means I can use the other full size PCI slot for a RAID controller of some kind.

Many thanks,

Ad

 --

http://blog.adamsweet.org/