[Wolves] PCI graphics card wanted

dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Jun 2 12:23:16 UTC 2009

Adam Sweet wrote:
> [...]
TaDa! I have the card for that, was gonna give you two one of each.
> This will be interesting :) I'm of the opinion that if you're doing somebody a favour they should come to you for it, my chances of making it over to you are slim other than on a weekend. I can wait until you come to a meeting again if you think you'll make it in the next month or two or if you have to post it I'll cover your costs.

Me? Come to a meeting?

On a downside I'm not convinced on the plate I have, it is low profile
but doesn't look right for the card. I've got the minions looking for
another one. Maybe we can hook up at the weekend?
> Lalalalalalala, can't hear you.

dick_turpin hands Adam an invoice for a hearing aid