[Wolves] Hello...

Octavio Augusto Sánchez Velázquez netzsooc at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 05:14:38 UTC 2009

Hello, I'm new to this mailing list, currently I don't live in
Wolverhampton but I will upon September. I'm an Ubuntu user since 7
months ago more or less... I have killed my MS (megashit) Winbugs then,
and since then I use only Ubuntu if I can, I have tried some other
distros like OpenSuse, Fedora, and Musix (knopix based) but I found
Ubuntu easier to use and Install new software, I have even pulled some
friends to linux with this distro, something I didn't get with other
ones. I'm just getting used to the CLI and I think that is better than
GUI, but is harder to learn. Specially all does languages like sed, and
awk which I can't understand.
Any way, I am willing to read all mail discussion over here so I can
learn more and get some ideas about everything here.