[Wolves] Thanx and Question

Octavio Augusto Sánchez Velázquez netzsooc at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 23:54:40 UTC 2009

Thanx everybody for the welcome, now, I have a question.
My mom has this laptop which she only uses for presentations and it is
dam slow. Of course it has windows XP I want to kill this OS of her
laptop and get a useful one. it is a Compaq presario 700 with a mobile
AMD Duron Processor at 493 MHz (I know, it is an old one) 112 MB ram.
So my question is What distro should it fits best for my mom. It must be
possible to install a desktop manager, as long as my mom would not
understand the CLI. and She requires some presentations maker, something
compatible with ppt. and a word processor compatible with .doc Thank you
very much...