[Wolves] So I nicked it from Gllug, bite me

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 08:39:26 UTC 2009

2009/6/23 dick_turpin <dick_turpin at archlinux.us>:
> Kevanf1 wrote:
>> And I hate the way Yahoo Mail now puts your sig at the top of the page
>> grrrrrr!!!!!!!!  I mean, WHY?
> Because you are like Ade and use a shite email medium, I mailed him the
> other day and said "There's like six users of yahoo mail" so I suspect
> you are user number 5 ;-)

Not on this list :-)  I use Gmail for this and other mailing list
stuff.  I just happen to have had a Yahoo Mail account for about 11
years possibly longer.  They started to drp the sig file in at the top
about 12 months ago and I cannot find how to get it at the bottom of
the mail again :-(((((

Swings and roundabouts with webmail anyway.  I like Gmail but I hate
the way I can't put stuff into folders.  Whereas I like Yahoo and I
can folderise mails but things like that sig' file business and the
fact that it does not always want to allow me to reply in plain text
(I can after messing about) just bugs me.