[Wolves] webcams

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 13:16:08 UTC 2009

2009/2/28 Andrew Edwards <andrew at andrewedwards.name>:
> 2009/2/27 Andrew Lewis <andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk>:
>> does anyone have a recommendation for a decent high resolution webcam
>> that can be controlled with linux? Something around about the 5Mpx
>> mark would be nice.....
>
> go logitech, that's what i use... very good quality webcams - do you
> NEED 5mpx?? that seems awfully high for a webcam!

Waht was it hat was said all those years agoa about memory?  Nonboy
would need more than 64kb ever...  The same with drive storage, who
would ever think you could fill one of those 'latest' 1gb drives, eh?
:-)  Yes, I know, I'm showing my age but you get the principle.  Give
it 10 years and 5mp will look prehistoric.