[Wolves] Hi.......

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 11:20:42 UTC 2009

My apologies to everyone. As you may have guessed I didn't send that email, please delete it.

It looks like my account was broken into overnight by somebody on a Belgian DSL line. Whether they did it themselves or whether they themselves are running a compromised machine I don't know.

As you can imagine, this is pretty worrying. It's been quite a while since I used a Windows machine or any machine which isn't either my work desktop (Ubuntu) or one of my own Ubuntu machines. My passwords are decidedly not guessable.

I did send a similar apology email from my adamsweet.org account though it doesn't appear to have arrived yet.

Ad

 --

http://blog.adamsweet.org/