[Wolves] Sync Solution (Windows) required

dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Wed Mar 4 12:20:12 UTC 2009

Alex Willmer wrote:
> 2009/3/4 dick_turpin <dick_turpin at archlinux.us>:
>
>> Anyone know of an OSS sync app that'll run on XP to sync an image folder
>> on a network machine to an image folder on a website.
>>

> I believe you've just described Subversion+Apache, or your version
> control system of choice.
>
> Otherwise you're looking at something like Unison, or one of the many
> rsync for Windows bundles.

Dave:
Having a look at CrossFTP it has the bit I'm after even though its an
FTP client unfortunately the bit I need is in the PRO version and like
all good freedom exponents I don't want to pay $22 ;-)

Alex:
You're trying to make me cry mate, aren't you? Apache+Subversion its a
bit overkill for a simple "Read this,  Read that,  update  both"

I looked at Aaasync (Think that's what it called itself) useless piece
of fail and you had to pay for it. Will have a look at your other
suggestions.