[Wolves] OpenProject/Campaign Manager

dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Mar 17 09:41:36 UTC 2009

Hi All

I've been playing around with *OpenProject* to be used on a certain
event ;-)
Ideally I'd like some sort of *Campaign Manager*.

The criteria is as follows;
1. *Some sort of time line* (OK OpenProject will give me this)
So that I/Others can see how a campaign on a targeted
organisation/medium is progressing.

2. *Target/Contact* (Can this be done with OpenProject?)
An integrated address book (or link to an address book?) nothing heavy
just simple stuff like email address, phone, name, address, notes.
I can stick notes in under OP but its a simple sort of text file,
ideally I'd like time and date stamps e.g;

10.45: 17.3.09: Spoke with Sir Allen Sugar who said "Cannon, you're fired!".

3. *Information Resources* (Can this be done with OpenProject?)
The ability to attach emails, letters and notes to the
Contact/Target/Timeline