[Wolves] Thomson USB dongle in Linux?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 08:51:26 UTC 2009

Has anybody used a Thomson TG123g USB wireless dongle with any flavour
of Linux?  I'll probably be trying it with an Ubuntu live CD (I have
8.10 to hand).  I just wondered if thee are any issues with it that
people may know about?

I'll be absolutely honest and state that I'm trying to find out if the
bloody thing works or not because it doesn't in Win XP.  I'm just
hoping that Ubuntu can come to the rescue once again :-)

Cheers in anticipation.

Oh, yes I have done extensive Google Linux searches both in UK Google
Linux and worldwide.  Somehting comes up in the worldwide on but I
don't speak the lingo..... it's all foriegn language :-(