[Wolves] Today's Guessing Game

dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue May 26 09:34:38 UTC 2009

Kevanf1 wrote:
> connections?
>
> Totally wild suggestion.... is your power supply ok? Or, perhaps the
Very wild.
Power is fine, Mboard is not even a year old in fact everything is
probably 9 months old at most.
This'll be install/Xorg stuff.

Probably find there is some relic on MBR that after hitting 'any key'
passes to probably /sda which finds Grub as for Desktop I suspect that
something is wrong with either Xorg or Kde4-Base the power button thingy
is probably acting slightly like CTRL+Backspace e.g. X thinks its
getting a Kill signal but in fact its killing whatever module is holding
the process up which tbh I think is Plasma.

I always have my systems set to start with an empty session by the way.