[Wolves] Adobe-flashplugin pain-relief 2

Howard Berry howard at berry-loubaud.com
Fri Nov 6 14:30:54 UTC 2009

First thing I did after installing Karmic on my netbook was

apt-get install flashplugin-installer

Then went straight to iPlayer and started with the unmissable.

Regards

Jon

--
Jon Farmer
Voice Technical Lead

Thanks Jon for your response.
The mistake I made was by starting from the BBC web site which directed me
to Adobe and the plugin download. My trawling through the various postings
on this has shown that this has lead to many problems and that the best way
is either your way or to start with Synaptic and download the non free
plugin.
Anyway all seems well now.
Thanks
Howard