[Wolves] I wonder

dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Nov 10 12:15:05 UTC 2009

Alan Pope wrote:
> I use twidroid pro on my android phone and twirssi on my server or
> gwibber on my desktop to post only to ident.ca. Identi.ca then
> forwards to twitter. A plugin on facebook called "selective twitter"
> takes twitter posts with "#fb" in them and posts them to my facebook
> status. I used to post everything from twitter to facebook but I got
> complaints from "non geek" friends because many of my geek friends
> follow me on identi.ca or twitter so discussion became very nerdy
> there. Facebook real life friends (and family) would reply saying
> "dunno what that means" all the time. Ah well. Maybe I should make a
> blog post which explains "what I'm talking about for fuckwits" or
> something :)

As usual I've not explained myself well enough. :-(

I use ping.fm to post to ALL my accounts, then use Gwibber (Linux) or
TweetWall (Windows 7, bite me) to read those indecipherable posts "OK
Dave 4pm" wtf? :-D

What I meant was I wanted to deface EVERYONE'S wall not just mine.
Unless Dave or you Alan *looks* at 'my wall', in a sense, you don't know
I've wrote anything? (Is that right?) so in effect I wanted to spam
everyone's Facebook wall but obviously including mine as well.

Or am I being a numpty and all my 'friends' see my status updates and
therefore have the opportunity to respond?

Where am I?

Who am I?

Didn't you kill my brother? Oh no that was me,.