[Wolves] LIST

Jenette Palmer jen at linuxmail.org
Tue Oct 20 08:56:31 UTC 2009

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "Peter Cannon"
  To: wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
  Subject: Re: [Wolves] LIST
  Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:00:20 +0100

  Start: 21/10/2009 - 7:30pm
  End: 21/10/2009 - 11:59pm
  Timezone: Etc/GMT+1

  Meeting at:
  Lincoln House Community Room
  Lincoln House
  Tremont Street
  Wolverhampton
  WV10 0JB

  Talk on new and improved in KDE and GNOME by Chris and Dave

  GOES:
  1. Dave
  2. Amo (should be bringing some food in as well)
  3. Chris (^^ Nice one Amo) O'Rawe
  4. Alex
  5. Octavio
  6. Rob Parker (now this is where Wave would probably work quite well;
  sadly I don't have hundreds of invites)
  7. Steve Parker
  8. Chris E (Might help if I show up and if I plan my talk)
  9. Pete (Might as well nothing else happening this week)
  10. Jenette (Can understand the title-so that's a start)
  LATES:
  1. Ron (helping out supervising a shooting evening at Aldersley,
  something we must organise again)

  NO SHOWS:
  1. sparkes - I will pop in soon for my first visit in years but right
  now I'm at home looking after baby James :)
  2. Ad - in Yorkshire, somewhere.

Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com!