[Wolves] Meeting last night

dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Thu Oct 22 08:09:40 UTC 2009

Hi All

Just wanted to say what good meeting we had last night. Dave as usual
was a rubbish host but what do you expect from a man who wears sandals :-P

In order of importance ;-)

The proper Indian food was awesome.
The fruit juice is a nice touch (Even though I didn't have any).
The Plasma screen is brilliant for talks etc.
The chair I sat in which was a bit like a throne "All hail Pete he who
shall soon be thane of bog brush"
The ever so lovely Jeanette who served me food along with Alex, these
people know who's important :-)
The KDE talk which as every intelligent person knows is the best desktop
in the universe.
The Gnome talk which I slept through cos its a wimps desktop :-P
Unfortunately my snoring did not drown Dave out ;-)

As usual a great bunch of people in a great Lug talking about the
software they love.

Happy release day Windows 7

Bwhahahaha