[Wolves] Ubuntu 9.10

Dave Morley davmor2 at davmor2.co.uk
Fri Oct 23 14:30:25 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-10-23 at 12:40 +0100, dick_turpin wrote:
> Hi All/Dave
>
> Where's the UNR flash .img ?
>
> Can I have 9.10 with the Moblin blind/front end? I'll use it full time then?
>
> Still not installed on my Dell had to run it in virtualbox I suppose
> I'll have to pinch a USB CDROM from work, see Dave that's why I need the
> .img Grrrrrr

If you bring 3 usb pen drives tonight I'll do you a copy of UNR, KNE and
UME.  You can play with all 3 then :P

Don't say I never offer.

The reason they are iso's now is cause people couldn't figure out how to
get them onto pen drives.  Now you just use the provide window tool
(it's on the iso) or use Ubuntu's own tranfer this to usb stick tool :)

--
Seek That Thy Might Know

http://www.davmor2.co.uk