[Wolves] UNR-9.10 This is not a revue

Antonio Roberts antonio at hellocatfood.com
Wed Oct 28 23:42:37 UTC 2009

Oddly enough this just happened again and I think I found the cause of
it. Whilst trying out my mediakeys I pressed the one to toggle the
wireless and that's when the error occurred. Again, it doesn't appear
to be a problem and seemingly only happens then. I'll do what I always
do and report a bug about it.

Ant