[Wolves] What do you think?

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Tue Sep 15 10:08:16 UTC 2009

2009/9/15 dick_turpin <dick_turpin at archlinux.us>:
> Kevanf1 wrote:
>> Ultimately all that any of us wanted to do was to offer a local free
>> ecycling service to keep usable stuff (plenty of IT bits) out of
>> landfill and helping to keep people's council tax bills down of course
>>
> Council Tax bills will never come down not while Labour are in at any
> rate, they need that money to fund gay lesbian dog massage parlours and
> Clown Drama classes, Oh and lets not forget the Single Parent Ferret
> bereavement support group as well.

You think they'll go down when we have Labour controlled councils and
a Conservative Govt.  That's silly season in local taxes  I look
forward to the day my band 'cardboard box under the stars' 2bedroom
terraced house attracts a £1500 a year premium to get my bins emptied
and pay the police to fight the rioters.  ;)

sparkes