[Wolves] Will Ron ever be on time? ;-)

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Apr 15 08:45:29 UTC 2010

On 15 April 2010 09:35, Peter Cannon <dick_turpin at archlinux.us> wrote:
> I'm convinced on Big Ron's gravestone it will say;
>
> Born
> xx.xx.xxxx
>
> Died
> xx.xx.xxxx
>
> Late
> Ron Wellsted
>
> ;-)

it'll be in Quinary representing some obscure variant of Baudot used
for two years on a single French telegraph line by a long dead train
operator.  But you will have to debug the deliberate fault in the
wirewrap back board to read it.  By the time some uber hackers manage
to read the inscription it will say that's not where he is buried and
only the wife and daughters know his real resting place.  Nobody can
bury a good geek joke as deeply as Ron and I think he will have the
last laugh :)

sparkes