[Wolves] First Tech Day Over

Alex Willmer alex at moreati.org.uk
Mon Apr 19 01:02:10 UTC 2010

On 19 April 2010 00:13, Adam Sweet <adam at adamsweet.org> wrote:
> I thought it was excellent. Many thanks to Andy and Alex for the talks,
> Dave for hosting and organisation and his wife for doing the food.

Glad you liked it, and you're welcome. Remember EuroPython is in
Birmingham for the last time from 19 July with tutorials the weekend
before. You can come for just those, just the conference or for both,
and it's _cheap_, and we'll have Guido 'BDFL' Rossum himself.

http://www.europython.eu/

As promised, here are some pointers for further reading

How to think like a Computer Scientist: Learning with Python
http://openbookproject.net/thinkcs/python/english2e/index.html

A brief tour of the standard library, parts 1 and 2
http://docs.python.org/tutorial/stdlib.html
http://docs.python.org/tutorial/stdlib2.html

Python Module of the Week
http://www.doughellmann.com/PyMOTW/