[Wolves] printing with Inkscape

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 30 09:14:08 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am having troubleprinting from Inkscape to my Epson Stylus SX415. I also have the same printing problem with Evince. I had the same problem with Scribus but sorted that out because it offers a separate printing command ( I used lpr and it works fine) all other applications, including GIMP,  print without any problems. I installed Karbon14 to see if I experience the same problem but it works perfectly well.

After searching on the net it seems that printing from Inkscape and Scribus are  known bugs. Scribus sorted as I said but not Inkscape, and the net has not offered and alternative way to go around the bug.

I tried to look at the settings from localhost:631, but there is nothing obviously wrong.

Any idea how I could point Inkscape and Evince in the right direction?

All the CUPS libs and software are installed.

Cheers

Mo