[Wolves] PostgreSQL talk

Andy Jewell Andy.Jewell at sysmicro.co.uk
Thu Aug 26 13:42:48 UTC 2010

I don't think so, Peter - we'd all love to hear you whinge about how hard it all is!

But seriously, it would still be worth-while. You have a fresh perspective on it, wheras a lot of us have entrenched views and conditioned responses to it.

Andy D'Arcy Jewell
SysMicro Linux Support

T:  +44 (0) 844 991 8804
M: +44 (0) 7961 605631
F:  +44 (0) 844 357 7020
E:  andy.jewell at sysmicro.co.uk
W: www.sysmicro.co.uk

CRN THE CHANNEL AWARDS 2009 WINNER
SysMicro named CRN’s Editor’s Choice for Emerging Business of the Year 2009, recognising SysMicro for our considerable growth, specifically in Enterprise Solutions.