[Wolves] Try again

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Mon Feb 8 15:22:34 UTC 2010

Alex Willmer wrote:

> Pete, Both those links take me to a generic search page. I assume from
> this that DirectGov won't deign to grant you a direct URL to those
> jobs. The irony would be funny, if it weren't so predictable.

FFS its that crappy website, its redirecting to the one you lot keep getting this
is what happens when you pay oodles of cash to a smart Alec web designer with the
brains of a maggot.

Listen carefully I shall say this only once

Right go here 1st http://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/JCP/index.html

Then click on the "Job search now" button

you'll get a search box

enter WAH/70893 and click search

Have a look at that then repeat the process (Because the site is rubbish) and
enter SHW/66232