[Wolves] Okay do we won't to go for a meeting on wednesday?

Dave Morley davmor2 at davmor2.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 08:51:09 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 23:47 +0000, Adam Sweet wrote:

> Alex Willmer wrote:
> > 2010/1/11 Dave Morley <davmor2 at davmor2.co.uk>:
> >> So if everyone is in agreement we'll go for the next fortnight.
> >>
> >> What do people think?
> >
> > I know Birmingham got off light compared to some parts, but this seems
> > too cautious. Hasn't the melt begun in Wolverhampton? I'm up for
> > Wednesday at the Moon Under Water if anyone would like to join me.
>
> Agreed (still not coming).
>
> > PS Ignore my other email, I completely missed this thread.
>
> Oh.
>
> Regards,
>
> Adam Sweet
Ah See I was looking out on our streets where we have slush, snow and
ice that freezes every night to the pleasant sounds of crumpling cars.
Cause unfortunately you still get the prats out driving like they are
prats.

I was taking this as effecting the whole midlands so didn't want any
unnecessary journeys for those coming from outside of wolves.

If this is not the case then let the good times roll.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know

http://www.davmor2.co.uk