[Wolves] Vacancy - Junior PHP Developer

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 18 13:48:10 UTC 2010

i guess applications for this would just lie about having commercial
experience.

what would be the going rate for just the php experience anyway?
Maybe £15K for junior  Linux server admin?

I had a job for 3 months and found out the agency had lie too them
about me having a degree and the employer was expecting me too be able
to write up the specifications and do the user manuals when the
product as was building with visual basic was finished. As you can
tell my english is pretty poor and it made me sick trying to re-write
the 200 page spec into a more summary version with screenshots in end
i was sacked for being sick over christmas not knowing i had to give
in sick notes for the flu the previous job had a very relaxed attitude
too me being ill.

Mark Croft