[Wolves] Vacancy - Junior PHP Developer

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 18 14:38:21 UTC 2010

i know the rules about sick notes now.

I was getting rather peed off with the job anyway all the remarks
about me being late cos of disabled taxi accounts not working for
me(taxi would not pick me up cos they had not been paided etc). Also
office was really too hot the heating was like full and could not doin
anything about it. The heat was making me ill with my back & muscle
problems.

I think i would have quit anyway.

That employment was really shocking too me after coming from such a
layed back approach with my first job straight from college.

Anyway.