[Wolves] Suggestions for use of old Linux box

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 20 09:45:24 UTC 2010

>If you've got a more capable machine to hang it off then it might be a good opportunity to give LTSP a go.

>Jon

Hi Jon

Looking back through the issues of LXF, in the October 09 issue there was a tutorial about setting up a  media server, so thats what I will attempt to do. LTSP sounds nice, it does need a wired network though; according to the manual the wireless option will pose challenges which means difficult to me :-( . Perhaps for a future project.

Cheers

Mo