[Wolves] slice up a large mp3 file

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 20 22:27:56 UTC 2010

i tried using audacity , but found it hard too get the tags in the
right place at the right spacing and thought it would be better to
just ask on the command to take a mp3 file and then cut up into 5
minute chucks. it going to be time consuming doing it via gui

anyway may end up going back to windows , i think nero can do it too a
fix length.

mark