[Wolves] Spam ... my fail

Mike Hingley computa_mike at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 07:04:10 UTC 2010

The reason why I was suggesting that is that I used the Kiosk PC at lunch time, but the spam mails were sent out at 20:15 (ish).  I only use my laptops (1 windows Vista, 1 UNR 10.04) and as far as I can see nothing has changed there...  There has been virus issues previously so i thought it was most likely that themachine would have been compromised with some form of key logging thing.

I've asked them to take a look at it this morning anyway...