[Wolves] LIST - Target Shooting

Chris O'Rawe foofy.licker at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 16 16:50:17 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-06-16 at 16:36 +0100, Adam Sweet wrote:
Start: 16/06/2010 - 7:30pm
End: 16/06/2010 - 9:30pm

A chance to try your hand at target shooting with air rifles and pistols
on a Olympic class 10m range (as used by Team GB and the Paralympic
Team)

Cost about £3 - £6 (depends on how many people turn up!)

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.60635&lon=-2.14737&zoom=15&layers=B000FTF

West Midlands Regional Shooting Centre
Aldersley Leisure Village
Aldersley Road
Wolverhampton
West Midlands
WV6 9NW

Please download, print and complete the form at
http://www.wolveslug.org.uk/files/ShootingDeclaration.pdf and bring it
with you on the night.  Anyone under the age of 18 will need to get the
form countersigned by a parent/guardian.

People turning up late may be shot for insubordination.

Goes:

1. Ron Wellsted
2. Steph Wellsted
3. Dave Morley
4. Alex W
5. Andy D'Arcy Jewell
6. Chris Ellis
7. Gretchen
8. James
9. Amrik Singh
10. Peter Oliver

Lates:

No Goes:
1. Rob Parker (first+last A level exam tomorrow morning; should be
back for next meeting)
2. Ad

I'll be moving back to Wolverhampton full-time in the next few weeks
(new job in Stoke), so I hope to be able to attend more regularly again
:) This one is too soon unfortunately. I plan on making O'Rawe attend too.

                                     \/
                                   (.)(.)

3. Chris O'Rawe - I may do Sweet but you don't tell me you love me any
more...do you have another man big boy...I can change :(

Love and hugs

Adam 'Big Boy' Sweet
(Keep reaching for that rainbow boys)

--