[Wolves] Novell wins vs. SCO: UNIX Copyrights NOT transferred
Andy.Jewell at sysmicro.co.uk
Wed Mar 31 10:03:33 UTC 2010
The SCO v.s Novell Slander of Title case verdict is in...
The copyrights were not transferred to SCO.
* Therefore Novell did not slander SCO's Title (to the copyrights).
* Therefore they have no case against Linux
* No case against IBM for inducing copyright infringement in Linux
* No case against Autozone for infringement by using Linux
* No case against Daimler Chrysler for infringement by using Linux
Of course, they will probably appeal.
Andy D'Arcy Jewell
SysMicro Linux Support
T: +44 (0) 844 991 8804
M: +44 (0) 7961 605631
F: +44 (0) 844 357 7020
E: andy.jewell at sysmicro.co.uk
CRN THE CHANNEL AWARDS 2009 WINNER
SysMicro named CRN’s Editor’s Choice for Emerging Business of the Year 2009, recognising SysMicro for our considerable growth, specifically in Enterprise Solutions.
More information about the Wolves