[Wolves] OT : need to find power supply for external hard drive.

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Fri May 14 19:43:02 UTC 2010

there is no power stats on the case of the external hard drive
enclosure , I was hoping that it would tell me :(

its a 2.5 laptop drive inside the enclosure.

It maybe cheaper just to pick up another 2.5 HDD enclosure then trying
to find a power brick for this one.

thanx for help.
weird that i can't find the manufacture details/spec of it on google.
Does seem to be made by mentor thou.

mark