[Wolves] OT : need to find power supply for external hard drive.

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Mon May 17 09:12:01 UTC 2010

On 17/05/10 09:59, Stephen Parkes wrote:
> On 17 May 2010 08:47, Peter Cannon<dick_turpin at archlinux.us>  wrote:
>

>> I think after 10 years of Linux use,
>
> tsk, newbie :p

I used Windows for longer beardy :-P

>> 30 years of working in business
>> I've earned that right hell I was using computers when most was having
>> their arse wiped by their mum!
>>

> lol, don't forget some people WITHOUT grey hair now have 30 years
> experience using computers and the current generation of geeks have
> spent their entire lives with PC's.

I haven't got any grey hair, well I wouldn't have would? See another one
who cant get his facts right. :-P

> Not saying spending your entire
> life with PC's is a good thing but it does suggest that they are going
> to hit the ground running and having gray pubes is no longer a
> prerequisit for guru status.  :)

I don't need Guru status never have done, I've never been an arse
licking sheep hence the reason I don't work at Canonical :-P

> I love seeing what teenagers do with technology it reminds me why I
> enjoy hacking so much but it has to remind us why time on the coalface
> is less important than what we do with the technology when it comes to
> status within the community.

Don't care about status, my group of friends is International these days
way beyond Wolves Lug:-)

> To be fair on this list 'time in' is only really used tongue in cheek
> and we know it's bogus :)

Don't remember saying "Time served on this list" maybe you could point
it out to me?

Wow what a pissy little shit I am or am I?